Friday 19 August 2011

Descriptive Writing Week 3

KORU
I’m a koru sitting in the darkness, with the soft dark green leaves sitting softly around me, and I’m the brown Koru sitting on top of all this greenery.
Can people see me as they stroll through the beautiful forest? Or are the soft leaves covering me too much? Behind the leaves are little black patches of darkness.
Suddenly and quietly a few people walk past me, and I hear them whispering, and they’re saying look at that beautiful koru representing nature.
Suddenly a bolt of happiness runs down me. Has me, the  brownest koru been noticed?
Another bolt of happiness runs down me. So what am I? … the happiest koru of them all.                           By Jess

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jess,

    Great descriptive language.

    From Mrs Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic writing, Jess. i love reading descriptive language that paints a picture in my mind.

    Mrs Steel

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers