Tuesday 6 September 2011

CREATIVE WRITING WEEKS 4 AND 5

We have been learning to show, not tell in our writing. This means we use lots of description to create an interesting picture in our audiences head. Please read and leave a comment.


Who am I ?

I am alone, no one to talk to apart from myself. No one to look at apart from myself. I have been hurt by the cold damp wind.
God is talking to me and telling me to stick up for myself but I can’t do it, I just can’t! I can hear nothing, see nothing or feel nothing, I am cold where is my jumper and trousers.
 I have been around from the year  after the earth was formed. The moonlight is shining above me and I am scared, scared that the bullies will come.
Please help me, I want to get out of here quickly before the bullies come back. What’s this, I’m stuck, stuck in the ground. I can’t move ahhhhhhhhhh!



By Gemma 



Who Am I?
I’m standing here in the cold breeze. The wind whistling through my white hair. As I stand tall and strong I wonder when the cold winter will be over. I grow older and older, bigger and bigger. Life is great around here. I have all the food I want and all the water I can drink.
The springtime is coming while the lake has no more ice skaters. It is getting quiet and lonely, but then I remember I won’t be alone. I will have all the birds. Ahhhhhhh, what a lovely life I have. Can you guess what I am?

By Emma

What Am I?....
One early morning, I wake up in a winter wonderland all alone. I stretch out my frosty fingers.
I am covered with a white cold icy blanket of snow.
It is Christmas but no one was there.
Rocks nearby are frozen solid.
I am leaning so close to the water I am about to fall!
The water shows half of my reflection.
Little drops of snow come falling down; it is so cold in the North Pole. Santa won’t come by.
What am I?
By Catherine


Who Am I Today ?
It’s a blue cold winters morning. Its smell so fresh as I wake up. I’m listening to the birds sing they’re all around me.
I’m standing with my arms out .You can see my frosty fingers blowing all around.
Icing sugar cubes are down below me, as hard as a rock being thrown into the sea. There’s a lake so hard people can ice sake along it. I hear people talk but they only hear a whisper from me. Snowflakes drop from above.
    By Shaina

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers