Thursday 28 June 2012

More Wacky Wednesday

WACKY-WEDNESDAY
By Isabelle

When I woke-up…I had such a fright! There was a shoe on my hat! My cat was half mat!   ‘Oh dear, oh dear! It’s wacky-Wednesday! How shocky!’

I ran into the toilet, four things were wacky, the loo, the shampoo, a fish, a dish! The shower a glacier! The sink, pink!

My room was wackier than ever! My bed… a flower! My room outside! My garden inside! 
Oh dear! Oh dear! My cat has gone double, no end just a head!

As I went downstairs I went double! I had two heads! I ran to my mum and said ‘mum mum! Everything is wacky!’ ‘Nothing is wacky, only you now go to school!’
So I went out the door……………….  crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 1 it is me this not a comment for Isabelle's even though it's pretty good. WHat you doing I guese your doing speeches. RIght now I am in las Vegas and its really hot because ts in a dessert. Our hotel name is the Bellago. In Vegas we just went on a helicopter ride to the gran canyon. We biked over the golden gate bridge in San Francisco. I am missing you all and my cat Abby meow.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers