Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wacky Wednesday Writing

When I arrived at school something was wrong, could it have been that shoe? What shoe you ask, that one on the tree, what other ones are there to see?  Wait, why is Jordan teaching the class and Mrs Stevens writing a report? Hey people are sitting on desks and leaning on chairs, this is one weird day that I know for sure. Now, people read in their writing books and write in their Maths books. Getting in trouble for missing lines, I know that sounds wrong but it happened to me today. Yes it’s as I feared, today is a wacky Wednesday.
The bell rings twice and everybody rushes outside. In my lunchbox I find a banana peel, an apple core, a muffin wrapper and an empty chip packet. The bell rings once we rush to get changed then the hand bell rings and our buddy class come to look after us, they teach us how to read and write. Off we go to sport, we sit there shouting at the adults to forward skip, backwards skip and skip side to side.
Finally the day ends with a “good morning Mr. Jordan, see you yesterday and a thank you for being a good pupil”.
Wow today has been quite a wacky day and it ends when I exit through the main entrance.
By Hunter

1 comment:

  1. cool wacky wednesday storys!
    P.S allys one is awsome!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers