Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wacky Wednesday Writing

wacky Wednesday
(On Our Way To School)
When I walked out the door one day, something strange happened, okay. The sky was green and the grass was blue, does anything seem strange to you? I was walking on that path, just to get to school, until I bumped into this guy called Ziggedy Zaggedy Zoo. His head was pink and his clothes were red, “what a strange person” I said.
Then I finally got to school. Wow I hope that never happens again!

By Ally


Wacky Wednesday
As I was walking out of my house I saw a big fat cow, it was bright pink and blue. When I was walking along the path, I saw a car with a hole in the roof. On the roof there was a person with a shoe on their head.

As I was walking to school, I saw a child with a table on his head. As I was walking down the road, I saw a chicken with a phone in his pocket. When I was in my car driving to school I saw a bus with 10 wacky wheels. On my bike I saw a giant red and green rainbow coloured building.

Finally I arrived at school. The building was a really, really, really weird colour, it was as red as blood and as green as grass. A rainbow was as bright as anything. Outside the building there was a crocodile waiting by the gate.
By Grace 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers